THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
Annual Support Campaign
CHANGE A LIFE...ONE STORY AT A TIME!
The Annual Support Campaign is a volunteer-driven effort to raise the funds needed to provide program support and financial assistance to children, families and active older adults in the downtown San Diego Community. To ensure that no one is denied a chance to participate because of the inability to pay, we truly need your help.
As a benefactor, you are ensuring that everyone is given the opportunity to benefit from programs that teach principles that will positively impact their lives and our community.
Pledge to Make a Difference!
Our promise is to provide exceptional programs for EVERYONE! Your generosity helps ensure this promise, and your partnership is vital to the Downtown YMCA's commitment to finding solutions, transforming lives and creating lasting community impact.
- Make a pledge and split your gift into ten monthly payments!
- Visit: www.downtown.ymca.org/giving
Examples of Donations at Work
|Pays for a child from the Monarch School to participate in P.E. activities through the Y||Provides materials for one-on-one tutoring for 5 students for 6 months||Gives 13 youth the experience of a lifetime at YMCA's Camp Marston|
Levels of Giving
- Helps sponsor membership assistance for a Senior Adult which helps them stay healthy and independent.
- Allows up to fourteen kids to attend a session of gymnastics, dance or cheer.
- Supports development of tomorrow's leaders.
- Allows two high school students to participate in the YMCA Youth and Government Program for one full year.
- Provides a Free Fitness Class, three times a week, to help Senior Citizens maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Gives thirteen youth the experience of a lifetime at YMCA's Camp Marston, our resident camp in Julian where the kids get to experience nature, hike, canoe, swim and even climb a rock wall.
Contact InformationDowntown YMCA
500 W. Broadway Ste. B,
San Diego, CA 92101
(located between Columbia & India street)
Annual Support Strong Kids Campaign
Our Campaign GoalMembership and program fees at the YMCA do not cover all the costs to support these vital community programs.
To ensure that no one is turned away because of inability to pay, we truly need the help of volunteers and donors like yourself.
Through the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign,your contribution helps us provide program support and financial assistance to families who need it in our community. By working together, we give all kids the opportunity to grow stronger in spirit, mind and body.
Questions?Please contact Alicia Gettys, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested Levels of SupportYMCA Golden Circle
- $10,000 or more
President's Round Table
- $5,000 - Founder
- $2,500 - Statesman
- $1,000 - Benefactor
Other Giving Levels
- $500 - Youth Sponsor
- $250 - Patron of Youth
ContributionsMake a contribution or a payment towards your