THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
Downtown Group Exercise ClassesYour membership provides access to more than 400 free group exercise classes and more than 80 mind/body classes! The following are the schedules for the different locations included in your membership:
- May Downtown YMCA Classes (PDF)
- Class descriptions
- Mission Valley, Toby Wells & Hazard Center Classes
Fitness Center Etiquette
- Shirts and athletic shoes most be worn at all times. No Jeans.
- No food or drink (except water in a sealable, non-breakable container).
- Cell phones are not to be used in the Fitness Center.
Contact InformationDowntown YMCA
500 W. Broadway Ste. B,
San Diego, CA 92101
(located between Columbia & India street)
Supervised Fitness Center HoursMain Facility
|M-F||5:30am - 9:00pm|
|SAT||8:00am - 1:00pm|
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
Downtown YMCA | 500 W. Broadway, Ste. B, San Diego, CA 92101 | 619.232.7451 | Corporate Site