THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
MembershipFor more than 150 years, the Y has helped members
improve their health and well-being while building a stronger sense of
community. You can belong today!
A fitness membership at the Downtown YMCA includes full access to the following facilities:
See Membership Section on Mission Valley Y website for information on rates and options.
Current Membership Rates & Options
YMCA Membership Benefits
Benefits of Joining Downtown YMCA
- Access to four nearby facilities: Downtown, Mission Valley (Friars Road), Toby Wells (Kearny Mesa) and Hazard Center. See locations
- Hundreds of free group exercise and mind/body classes per week
- Free Wellness Center orientations
- Free lap swim and water exercise classes at Mission Valley and Toby Wells
- FREE babysitting for family members at Mission Valley and Toby Wells
- FREE fitness consultation and programs to help you get started
- Trackable workouts on Wi-Fi-connected cardio equipment at Mission Valley and Toby Wells
- Family/youth programs and events
- Membership privileges in over 2,000 YMCA's across the United States through the AWAY Program.
Mission Valley (Friars Road) • Hazard Center • Toby Wells • Downtown
Membership AssistanceThe heart of the YMCA's mission is to reach out and serve people of our communities at all economic levels. If your household income is less than $45,000, you may qualify for reduced membership pricing.
For more information regarding the YMCA's Financial Assistance program, contact Joshua Law, firstname.lastname@example.org, or download application download an application. (PDF)
Contact InformationDowntown YMCA
500 W. Broadway Ste. B,
San Diego, CA 92101
(located between Columbia & India street)