THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
Cancellation PolicyThe Downtown YMCA offers a lenient
cancellation policy. We only require receiving written notification 10
days prior to an individual's bank draft.
For example if an individual's bank draft date falls on the 15th of the month, The Downtown YMCA would need written notification by the 5th of the month.
You can ask the front desk which date your draft occurs.
Click here for the cancellation form.
Membership AssistanceThe heart of the YMCA's mission is to reach out and serve people of our communities at all economic levels. If your household income is less than $45,000, you may qualify for reduced membership pricing.
For more information regarding the YMCA's Financial Assistance program, contact Joshua Law, firstname.lastname@example.org, or download application download an application. (PDF)
YMCA Membership Benefits
Facility use at the Downtown YMCA facility.
- Full access to four YMCA facilities: Downtown, Mission Valley, Hazard Center and Toby Wells
- Hundreds of free group exercise and mind/body classes per week
- Free 12 Week Personalized Fitness Program
- Free Wellness Center orientations
- Free Work-Sport-Life Sports Conditioning Program
- Free Towel Service
- Free lap swim
- Free water exercise classes
- Free recreational swim
- Member rates on day camps, swim lessons, special interest classes, gymnastics, childcare, and youth sports
- Membership privileges in over 2,000 YMCA's across the United States through the AWAY Program.
- Special membership events
Contact InformationDowntown YMCA
500 W. Broadway Ste. B,
San Diego, CA 92101
(located between Columbia & India street)