THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
(Includes Mission Valley, Toby Wells & Hazard Center)
|One Parent Family**||$100||$44.00||N/A|
|Student**** (3 Months)||N/A||N/A||$118.50|
• Rates are based on automatic bank draft system. Activation requires one month down (pro-rated) and the joining fee.
• The joining fee will be waived to all renewing members. Allowing a membership to lapse more than 30 days will be subject to this fee.
• One adult and all children under 18 years of age living in the same household.
• Two adults and all children under 18 years of age living in the same household.
• Full-time student with I.D. and schedule verification.
(18 and Up)
Join One, Join Them AllWith YMCA Membership Plus!, you become a member of a family of 11 facility branches of the YMCA of San Diego County and have access to all of their facilities.
|Single Parent Family**||$100||$55|
YMCA Membership Benefits
Facility use at the Downtown YMCA facility.
- Full access to four YMCA facilities: Downtown, Mission Valley, Hazard Center and Toby Wells
- Hundreds of free group exercise and mind/body classes per week
- Free F.I.T. 4 Me Program
- Free Wellness Center orientations
- Free Work-Sport-Life Sports Conditioning Program
- Free lap swim at Mission Valley and Toby Wells
- Free water exercise classes
- Free recreational swim
- Member rates on day camps, swim lessons, special interest classes, gymnastics, childcare, and youth sports
- Membership privileges in over 2,000 YMCA's across the United States through the AWAY Program.
Contact InformationDowntown YMCA
500 W. Broadway Ste. B,
San Diego, CA 92101
(located between Columbia & India street)